Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I blamed Sheila Kelly (see links) for getting me into this mess, but it's really my own fault. I've been reading a number of weblogs for a few months now, and I guess they grew on me. I still can't figure out why I decided to start one, though.

Holly Lisle asked that question of her readers recently and many of them answered as she did, that they like to talk. I'm not really one for talking, though sometimes I wish I were. I'm the one at parties who sits in a convenient corner and watches everyone else talk. I guess that explains why I read weblogs.

I guess I just want to get myself out there a little bit. I'm very insular, I'm afraid of being social in many cases, and I guess this is a way of doing that whithout having to blush when I say something to someone.

I don't quite know what will end up in here, other than NaNoWriMo updates in November, or how long I'll keep it up, but I'm willing to give it a try

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home