Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Monday, November 03, 2003

NaNo Day Three

2024 today, for a total of 10577. Not bad. I could probably do more tonight, but I'm making the decision not to burn myself out or stress myself out. I do not need to finish this in a week or ten days. I'm just a little below where I was last year, and I'm fine with that.

I was supposed to play racquetball with my sweetie this evening (we played ping pong and air hockey instead), so I took my mini cassette recorder with me for the drive up. When I got home and transcribed it, I had 480 new wrods and knew what I wanted to say next. It's coming with me for the rest of the month now.

I'm packing it in and doing some reading while story thoughts work themselves out behind the scenes. Today was a good writing day, even if it was the smallest one yet.

Don't forget to get out and vote tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home