Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

I keep thinking about posting, then not getting around to it. I'm working on several things knit-wise and feeling like I'm not getting anywhere on any of them. After this spate, I believe I will return to a single project at a time for a while. I'm past the gusset decreases on the first sock of my second pair, I've just begun the cuff of a pair of socks in grey Patons Kroy for my mother, I need to swatch and cast on for socks for my dad, and I'm working on the back of the Big Sack Sweater from Stitch 'N Bitch in Highland Wool I got from Elann during their bag sale, in "New Pine" (have I mentioned my affinity for all things green?).

I keep wanting to write, but I'm barely getting to morning pages and the occasional nightly wrap-up, let alone anything actually productive or creative.

I'm getting ready to begin an experiment in new eating next week. I have no idea how it will go, especially since it will require not only that I cook every day, but also that I eat meat more often than I have for quite a while. I'm thinking about finding out about work-arounds. It's only for six weeks, and if it doesn't stick... okay, that sounded way too defeatist. It will be a learning experience and will probably do me some good in the long run. I need to do a mega-grocery shopping tomorrow.

Tonight I'm going to knit a bit more, then turn in fairly early. 10 pm bedtime on a Saturday night, I must be having fun now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home