Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Small Haul


What I got: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Purple Iris, several hanks of Brooks Farm Four Play in what I think of as sunset colors for Clapotis, Mountain Colors Bearfoot sock yarn in Crazy Woman, a T-shirt (I don't usually feel compelled to buy the obvious souvenir things, but this time I was. Of course, by the time I was sure, all I could get was this red child's XL), a beautiful bowl for my mom for Mother's Day, and a bottle of lavender Eucalan, which I forgot to put out when I set up the photo. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Bookish Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing your Pictures! It looks like you had a great time. Honestly, I think it's way better to do those things on your own. No one can harsh your mellow that way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home