Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Knitting Update

Just in case you haven't seen these on Ravelry (oh, yeah, I got my invite at the beginning of the month), here are a couple of things I have finished and one I'm working on.



My Lorna's socks in a 3x1 rib. I'm really happy with the way they turned out and I love the colorway -- Purple Iris.












Koolhaas! I needed a hat that was lighter weight one than the double stranded one I made when I was in Massachusetts a couple of years ago. I'm really happy with the way it turned out, and I made it in a week (which, for me, is quite speedy). It is actually more green than this photo makes it seem.







Half a pair of Knucks, plus a few fingers. They're for Christmas, but the recipient doesn't read here. I only hope they'll fit.











So, there you go, a post with photos and actual knitting content! Amazing, huh?

Still trying to work out the kinks in the other part of my life. I consider posting here to indicate progress in a positive direction. Still haven't sent anything out, but I am starting to develop ideas.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Ooh, love your hat, it's gorgeous!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger wrtrmaus said...

Thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home