Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Limbo

I applied for something, I'd love to get it, but I'm not counting on anything. But I really want it because it sounds perfect for me and I'm so ready for a change at this point. I've been at registrar world for just over four years now and I'm going nuts. There are some things and people I enjoy about the day job, but there are plenty more that make me crazy, like the high boredom factor.

Today I sat at a meeting and a "webinar", but I did get lunch and a really incredible dessert paid for in between. This was an exciting day in the scheme of things.

I'm going to skip dance lessons tonight, I don't feel like going by myself, I need to get up to take my car to a 7 am oil change appointment, and he has to be here during normal class time to watch an auction for a piece of recording equipment. Maybe we can find music and practice while he's waiting.

What I should do is sit down and get some writing done, I've been a slacker lately in that area. I have things on my mind that I just can't get around, even though there is nothing I can do about them. I have finished the exercise for #7, I just need to get it typed and posted. I have read #8, but haven't started it yet. One of these days I'm going to get caught up and back in the swing of writing and editing. Maybe I should start meditating or something, help get my mind calmed and centered. Help!

I'm still really boring here, aren't I? I'm not quite sure what to do about it, but for now I'm not going to worry about it. I don't even know if anyone but me reads this thing anyway. I guess adding comments would be a way to find out.

Oh, I may need to take time off in March, my friend is coming in from LA for a few days, and who knows when I'll see her again.

Off to start typing #7 in to Action Outline before he needs the computer for auction watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home