Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Slow Weekend

Not doing much, don't expect that to change.

The soccer delivery errand went well, I got into cheering and everything. Afterwards, I engaged in retail self-torture for a couple of hours and came away with a pair of brown loafers.

I need to post last week's Only A Novel assignment, I need to finish it first. I copied everything into Action Outline so that I have it organized offline as well.

I watched Monsoon Wedding last night and enjoyed it a great deal. I recently renewed my Blockbuster membership so that I can work at chipping away at my long list of to-be-seen movies.

More disturbing news on the freaky family front, I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I'm not writing much these days. I'm coping pretty well in my day-to-day life, but things beyond the bare minimum of work, racquetball, and dance classes (commitments with other people) just aren't getting accomplished. I wish I could snap out of it, but until things are resolved in a satisfactory way, I don't see how I can. I worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home