Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Unroutine

It's been a week again. I keep meaning to update more often, but I never feel like I have anything worthwhile to say. I'm convinced that this ranks as one of the most boring weblogs on the 'net, and that doesn't make me happy.

I think I haven't settled on what I want to put in here, that's at least part of my problem. I talk about writing a little (when I get any done), I mention knitting and quilting from time to time, and there are those oblique references to the rest of my life... I need to either focus on what I want this to contain, or write more frequently in it, and subject matter be hanged.

On the oblique side, we did swing in dance class this week, we were less successful than we were with foxtrot, I think it was the turns. Yes, it was definitely the turns, and it was faster. We tried and tried and tried some more, sometimes we'd get it, but getting it wasn't consistent. We still had fun, and that's the most important part of this activity anyway, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't work until Tuesday, so I'm hoping to accomplish writing, knitting, and at least final fabric selection for some quilting. So, theoretically, I should have things to put in here before next weekend. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home