Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Nano Day One -- 2432

This total is as of 8:28 pm. I may write more this evening still, but I'm not entirely sure. I am tired from staying up to get my traditional midnight start, and the next scene I need to write is going to be fairly intense, so I may just stay where I am and do some knitting instead. I passed both the traditional Nano minimum and my personal daily goal, so I won't feel too awful if I do decide to call it a day.

REMINDER: Don't forget to vote tomorrow if you are in the US. It is extremely important that everyone who is eligible gets out and votes in this election.

I think that's about all I have to say this evening. I need to decide whether I want to get up early and go to the polls before work, or spend my evening immediately after work in line to vote. I'll probably decide tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home