Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Lost Week

I really have no idea where the past week went, but now it's Saturday afternoon and I have yet to regale my un-readership with tales from New York. It's not going to happen in this post either. I need to go to Oh, Susannah and get needles and more sock yarn, because I have a feeling she may well be closed next weekend for Stitches East, then I have some other odds and ends of running around to do.

Writing

I signed myself up to do Nano again this year (the reason this space came into being last year). I don't know if I have it in me this time around, but I'm going to give it a try. It'd be nice to go for three out of three.

Of course, the fact that I've done basically zero writing this week doesn't bode well.

Knitting

I finished my first sock and got started on my second. Yes, I made a sock and it fits my itty-bitty size five foot, I'm way too excited about this. No photos yet, of course.

Life

It's my youngest sister's birthday, I wish it were a happy occasion.

Off to run around on a chilly grey day, hopefully I'll have a NYC post ready soon, because I had a great time and it deserves recognition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home