Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Posting Just to Post

I don't have anything specific to say this afternoon, I just decided that since I was online anyway, I'd might as well put something here. How about the few random things approach:

1. My back is better than it was a few days ago, but still hurts a bit. I'm trying to stretch.

2. My hat-that-covers-the-ears will take at least a ball and a half of the red licorice; I am knitting it at a tight gauge, no wind will penetrate this thing.

3. Even though it's a beautiful day, I'm contemplating staying inside again. I do not plan on giving in to these thoughts.

4. I did an entire set of morning pages this morning and plan to do the same tomorrow. I do, however, need to find a new pen first, my current preference is nearly out of ink.

5. The desire to stay home all day does not coincide with a desire to do housework.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Hi! We haven't met yet through the Lancaster Knitting Groups, but I just realized we have the same taste in movies! Maybe we'll meet soon!

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home