Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Working For the Weekend

I've done very little this week other than work, sleep, and knit, and do these quickie blog posts. I usually try not to wish my life away, but I do have to say that by the time this weekend gets here, I'll definitely be ready for it. Work has gotten a bit crazy, but I'll survive, and it'll settle down a bit after this week.

I got the ends woven in on my sister's socks, but I haven't gotten the batteries for my camera out of my glove compartment yet. I only have a few more increase rounds left on my V-neck top before I divide for the sleeves. It's round and round stockinette, but it's just what I need right now. I'm really enjoying working with the cotton fleece and I'm so pleased with the color I chose. Thanks again, ladies!

Movie recommendation: Genghis Blues -- Documentary about American bluesman Paul Pena and his trip to Tuva (north of Mongolia) for a throatsinging competition. It's interesting in terms of subject matter and beautifully shot, especially when it comes to scenes of Tuvan countryside. I picked it up at the library on Saturday after missing it when it was shown at a movie night at Kripalu.

Off to empty sinks, read a few pages, and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home