Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Exhausted

I am just so tired. My sinus infection isn't responding very well to the antibiotics. The packing is going slowly because I'm tired because I'm not feeling well. I've been spending all of my lunch breaks on the phone with utility companies (I may finally have everything switched over).

We should be moving the big stuff Saturday and/or Sunday, but I haven't gotten all of the big stuff cleared off yet. I have moved three fiber containers, a rug, and six liquor boxes of books into my new place. Actually, two rugs, but only one came from my current place.

I should post the photos of the new place for Concateknit, but they're still in my camera and the thought of finding the cord and transferring and uploading just makes me weak. Yeah, pathetic, I know.

This will probably be the last post for a bit (you know, since I'm usually so frequent and regular), because DSL goes away here as of tomorrow, and I'm not sure when I'll get around to setting it up there.

Off now to put books in boxes for a while so that I don't feel like a complete slacker.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Hey, I came to see what you're up to, and looking forward to seeing you at our slumber party/yarn crawl-- sorry to hear you've got so much on your plate right now, but I wish you the best in your new place! See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home