Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Adjusting, a List

  • I meant to write about the wonderful day at the Mannings on the 15th, I even started to, then didn't finish.
  • I drove a long way, got lost, knit with some really nice women, and drove a long way home again.
  • Still unpacking, sifting, and buying things for the apartment.
  • Started a summery top in Cotton Fleece in Limelight (no photos, still haven't put fresh batteries in my camera).
  • Weathered a really difficult anniversary, mourned my nephews, and discovered some leftover anger I didn't know I had.
  • Had my heart broken over something that should not even have been an issue but still really is. Cried more this evening than I have about anything in the past month or so.
  • Walked to market in the rain again, saw some art and some good friends.

These are just a few things that have been going on while I've been making the transition to single and living alone. Sorry I've been so sporadic, I'm hoping I'll be better soon, but I won't make any promises.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

I'm so sorry things are so rough for you right now. Sending you vitual hugs and reassurance that you have friends who are there for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home