Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Strictly Ballroom

That's right, tonight we have our first ballroom dance class. I'm looking forward to it, and it's the first time I've been in a relationship with someone willing to do this with me. I'm always a little nervous about going into a new group of people, but I'll have someone I know and trust with me and it should be a lot of fun besides. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh, yeah, I've also joined the "gabget" set, I got my wireless phone the other day. I picked it up at the FedEx station across town. This is one of the few areas of the country that you'll see a horse and buggy parked at FedEx...in a space marked by an official sign with a horse and buggy silhouette on the purple part. If the owner hadn't been on his way out of the building, I would have taken a photo, just for the heck of it.

I've activated the phone and set voicemail up, but haven't actually spoken to anyone on it, it's still not quite real to me, I guess.

I've done some writing in the past week, but not as much as I would have liked. Technology, and upgrades thereof, has had me somewhat preoccupied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home