Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Just Quickly

Sorry I haven't been posting. I just haven't had the energy or desire to go online at home lately, and I usually don't do this at work. I'm on a down cycle right now as it is.

I had a migraine for a couple of days last week, and family stuff isn't getting any better, though on some level it probably never will.

On the upside:

I'm getting back into working on the knitted baby blanket for my friend, hopefully the baby will have it prior to preschool.

I took photos of his band's first gig, it went well and they've already jumped into learning new stuff, including originals.

I'm still slowly getting rid of things, but that has decreased in intensity as well.

My favorite aunt (with whom I share a birthday, but not a birthyear) is coming to visit in a few days! It has been years, maybe even a decade (??) since I've seen her in person. It'll be good for my mother to have her here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home