Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Culling

I'm still in the ongoing process of getting rid of stuff around here. Tonight I pulled a bunch of sewing stuff that I have never used. It was given to me when I still lived in Germany and I've moved it several times.

I don't know why I hold onto this stuff, but I'm trying really hard to get rid of it these days. There is still plenty of stuff I can look at and wonder why I have it and still not get it out, but I've made a dent in the past week or so. I'm going to be going to Goodwill with a nearly full backseat Saturday morning, I can't wait.

I've gotten back into reading self-improvement stuff on the web. I find myself doing it, even though I should just get on with it rather than reading about it. I guess I feel like if I read enough of it, something will spontaneously rub off on me.

Grrr...I hate being so drenched in self-doubt, positively drowning in low self-esteem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home