Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Indian Food and Enigma

He didn't end up getting his kids last night, so we went out for Indian food for the first time in ages. I had forgotten how good the food at Taj Mahal is, though I may want to back down from a 4 to a 3 next time, it was on the verge of being too spicy. I can't imagine what a 10 would do.

We came home and watched Enigma, which I accidentally rented last week, thinking I was getting Elizabeth. It was good, and I got some knitting done while it was on. I finally measured my "Big Bad Baby Blanket" project (from Stitch 'n Bitch) and it appears that I'm about a third of the way done. I've been working on it more lately though, after a dry spell of a couple of months. Working on something for a baby was just too difficult for a little while.

I should go out to the yarn shop again on one of my free Saturdays, but I feel like I need to finish something before I buy more yarn. I know a lot of people work on several things at once, but I just don't knit fast enough to feel like I can do that. The Charlotte's Web shawl does look tempting, though.

Of course, I should do a lap quilt next, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home