Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Ahhh, Friday...

Not that I have any huge plans for this evening. Just the fact that the weekend has arrived is enough, somehow. I was going to come home and plant my container of portulaca, but it has begun the sporadic sprinkling to which we have been prone of late, so they'll have to wait a bit longer. At least they're not drying out.

I may walk up to the shopping center, sit in the cafe and write for a bit, then rent two or three movies. I transferred my notebook from a full one to an empty one last night and noticed how few movies I saw last month. I've decided the time has come to rectify the situation. I keep toying with the Netflix idea, but for now it'll be Blockbuster, since I didn't get to the library today.

'Bout it, slow day, too humid to think clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home