Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sock Progress

Finally, an update on the socks currently on my needles:

My first attempt at a jaywalker. Yes, I did make the ribbing 1x1 rather than 2x2. Yes, it was accidental. It's going slowly because it's pretty much strictly my carry-around project at this point. I'm enjoying working on it, and I like the way the Lorna's Laces is working up (also my first time with this yarn).


This is where I am with my middle sister's sock so far. She only wears really short socks, so that's what she'll get. I'm using Lion Brand Magic Stripes. I wasn't sure about this colorway when I started, but once the brown came into the mix it started to grow on me.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home