Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cold Mountain

Just saw this, it was good, but I really need to reorder my Netflix queue, because now is not the time for me to be watching grim, unhappy movies, and I know I have a fair number in there. Time to bring the comedies or happy sappy stuff up for a while.

I have two more increase rows on my V-neck before I divide for the sleeves. I hope it fits, because I think it's going to feel really nice on.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Okay, so anyone that lists "So I Married An Axe Murderer" as a favorite movie obviously has excellent tastes. Some recommendations:

Drowning Mona
Happy, Texas
TV series Scrubs (first two seasons are on DVD)

I know I avoid grim movies when I'm in a funk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home