Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Monday, November 10, 2003

NaNo Day 10 -- 1690

Sometimes it's nice to go just over minimum. You still get the sense of accomplishment and you don't have to wrack your brains over what comes next.

I did 1834 yesterday, and I should break 25000 tomorrow, running total is currently 24,134. I'm still ahead of last year's mark, so that makes me feel okay.

I gave my MC a more relaxing day, for a change, but I think some of her activities may end up getting her in trouble, we shall see.

I've been able to relax about some of the competitive stuff, and I've cut down on the amount of time I'm spending reading the NaNo forums. I like them and all, but they were making me more anxious than I needed to be.

I think I'm looking at low level counts during the week and surges on the weekends, seems to be a trend that's working for me this time around. Job burnout doesn't seem to matter so much that way.

Happy noveling to all my fellow 'Wrimos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home