Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Nano Day 30 -- 2743 (so far)

Novel validated at 50061 half an hour ago! I'm so glad I decided to put on that last burst of speed and just go for it. Validation was still nearly exciting as it was last year, and the story has gotten more interesting than it had been for a while.

He had a lot to do with it, actually, nudging me without nagging, just asking if I was sure I didn't want to finish. That's why he's the best.

The folks are back on home turf. Safe trip, interesting sight-seeing, they enjoyed themselves, all is well.

I may take a break from writing now this afternoon, maybe do some sewing or some knitting, maybe I'll just nap.

First I need to make my donation to the fine people at NaNoWriMo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home