Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

NaNo Day 19

Nothing yet today, less than 300 yesterday. I'm still slightly ahead of the game, but I'm absolutely not going to finish on Saturday, which was when I finished last year.

The story keeps spitting me out, I can't get it to move along like it should. I like my characters, but I'm not quite sure how to approach them. I shouldn't be as shy around them as I am around real people.

Otherwise...my family is congregating in NYC tomorrow before the British migration. The baby scarves have been delivered, though the smallest baby hasn't. She's nine-and-a-half months pregnant and not sure about much. I feel for her, but she's the only one who can make any of the decisions she needs to make.

I'm bored and apathetic, but I'll play racquetball for the first time in weeks, so maybe that'll cheer me up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home