Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

NaNo Day 19 -- 1671

I talked to a couple of other 'Wrimos today and decided I needed to do at least minimum today, got tired of slacking. Besides, I had that adrenaline rush from playing racquetball, so I thought I'd put it to good use.

My running total is 33,563. I could probably do enough tonight to get me to 34k, but I'm getting tired and I have one or two other things I want to look at before I call it a night.

Racquetball is a good thing, haven't played in probably a month for a number of reasons. It felt good, I'll be sore for a day or two, but it'll be worth it, and we have the court reserved for Monday already.

He got his amp modeler back today, so he's been playing nearly since we got home from the gym. My boy-oh is happy again, and this makes me happy. Of course, he'll probably stay up late playing tonight.

The feast was essentially hitch-less, but I never enjoy it as I could. I fret over things as much as possible until it's over. I was being very silly today all around, though, discussing my fused metatarsals with the anatomy teacher, getting excited about the barely-trees being planted across the street from the school, and I didn't even have a ton of sugar (I knew I should have snagged that cheesecake before I had regular food!) in my system.

Gotta get out, gotta get out, gotta get out!!

Enough, now note-taking, shower, and bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home