Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Friday, November 21, 2003

NaNo Day 21 -- 2007

Running total 36,376. No, I didn't make it to 40k today, but I see myself getting there by the end of the weekend. I seem to be reining myself in on my story and I'm not sure why. I think it may have something to do with writing in first person. It took a lot to get my words today, I hope it's not such a struggle tomorrow.

There will be no movie theatre distraction tomorrow, he's got a double run, so I'm on kid duty. Interesting to see how much I get done during that five hour period.

On the British front, my parents and sis made it there fine, and other sis was apparently going into labor when mom called. May well have the niecernephew by this time tomorrow. May have it now, for all I know.

Tomorrow is writing, quilting, desk cleaning day. Sounds like too much fun for your average human, doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home