Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Monday, December 01, 2003

Hmm...Disappearing posts

I posted about my errands, yeah, exciting, I know, but the point is, it didn't post. I think it was because I tried to do it remotely, that never seems to work out well.

Anyway, errands accomplished. Return of the King tickets purchased, casserole prepared, quilt squares sewn.

I saw a green eurovan on my way home today, I see it fairly often, actually. When I first came back from Germany, every time I saw a eurovan I thought about being there, for split-seconds I would think I was there. Now when I see them I think of the one I saw a few weeks ago. It was painted pink and there was a Barbie (R) decal in the back window.

I love living in a town with a large artist population.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home