Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sleepy Sunday

I was less productive today than yesterday, but not a complete slug. My muscles are sore from all the mowing I did yesterday afternoon.

I did some weeding in the front bed, but it'll still take time to get it in shape. We took a short walk in the close woods this afternoon and I took a few photos of the flora.

Yeah, I guess that's about it for the physical. Sort of a low day again. I got a call from a friend I hadn't heard from since before the April 18th tragedy. She said she and her husband hadn't called before because they hadn't known what to say. It was good to talk to her, but strange to be talking about it to someone I know well for the first time a month and a half after the fact. Apparently X heard about it first and told them. He asked that they pass along his condolences and thoughts when they spoke to me. I'm ambivalent about that, but it's neither here nor there.

I didn't do any writing beyond morning pages today, but I did think about it and look over a couple of things. Better luck next time, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home