Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Secret Pal III Info Continued

22. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
This is tough, I guess I don't think much about it. I like watching herons and hummingbirds in action, no animated character is springing to mind, sorry.

23. What is your favorite holiday?
Holidays universally tend to make me tense because they all involve crowds and cranky people in varying degrees. Halloween has that alter-ego revealed possibility, and if Christmas could be more about generosity and less about gimmee I may be more prone to enjoy it.

24. Is there anything that you collect?
Besides clutter? Not really. My parents are into antiques, so I've tended to shy away from collections of particular types of stuff in my own house. Interesting postcards are cool though, and fairly easy to store or display.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home