Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Sometimes I Hide From the Sun

Today was another gorgeous day and I absolutely did not take advantage of it. I set foot outside to put utility bills in the mailbox on the corner and I ate my dinner on the back porch, that was the extent of my exposure to the outside world today.

The guys went on a hike at one of our favorite hiking spots; I stayed here and knitted, read, and almost dozed off. Some Sundays are meant to be low-key. Of course, earlier in the day I did some cleaning of a couple of spots that really needed it, and later I uploaded a few things that needed to be transferred from one place to another, so it wasn't a completely lazy day.

I'm halfway through the current stripe on the blanket and 4 1/2 inches into the 7 for the current section of Paris Loop, so I've made some progress. I'll probably work on them both a bit more this evening--my hands are getting a bit sore though. It'll work out.

I still haven't decided what to do with the art I bought last week, right now both pieces are piled flat on top of the scanner, doing no one any good. Limited space and bad walls for hanging things. I'll come up with something before too long.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends. Have good weeks at work (if, like me, you have to do that sort of thing) all.

Ooh, I glanced at the Nano site today and it looks like they're gearing up again, I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm taking that as a good sign writing-wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home