Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Secret Pal Contact!

Thanks again for the cool musical e-card, secret pal! Yes the bad work is moving along.

Two first days down, three to go. Today was the day of indecisive students and faculty-who-think-the-registrar-is-the-copy-girl. We'll leave it at that and say goodnight because I am very tired.

No knitting today, but I hope to resume tomorrow (well, maybe just a row on Paris Loop, just so I can say I did something).

Sorry so short, better tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Secret Pal strikes again! :)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger wrtrmaus said...

Hi secret pal, thanks for stopping by and for leaving me my first comment ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home