Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Good Question

Namely, why don't I subscribe to The New Yorker? I enjoy it, I read it from time to time. I picked up the latest issue this afternoon because of what Anne wrote about it. The piece she referenced was a great article, which I read over lunch (resulting in a slightly delayed return to work), and I'm sure it is in the company of several other very good articles, which I will read very soon.

But back to the subscription thing. I know there are several blow-in cards in my issue, I may have to change my non-subscriber status, it is rather embarrassing. I should at least use my English degree by reading decent writing, even if I'm barely using it to write any.

Another gorgeous day today, I'm not even sure why I'm inside right now, I should probably be outside pulling more weeds or something, or at least working on Mom's sock (or reading The New Yorker) on the front steps. Maybe I'll do that, or maybe I'll take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home