Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Better Now

The funk has lifted enough to let me refrain from whiny post titles. It is still raining like cats and dogs around here, but it is slightly warmer than it has been.

More good things:

*I finished the first sleeve and started the second for Big Sack.

*I turned the heel on Mom's sock.

*I started the heel flap on my sock.

*I began more heavily editing Washing Silver and got through 30 pages Saturday afternoon.

*Easter dinner was very tasty and equally relaxing.

*I worked out after work, even though it was nasty and miserable out.

*We finally saw Frida, which I loved. I think I need to learn more about her life.

Okay, I'm going to make this short, just wanted to check in and get the negativity off the top of the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home