Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Stasis

We've had registration for the past three days, and now that the most hectic part of it is done, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. I'm not much of a St. Patrick's Day reveler, even though I have the appropriate heritage. I'm sitting here looking at various things I could work on, be they knitting, editing, organizing...and absolutely nothing is holding my attention.

Ebbie is at band practice. This usually isn't a deal, but my own devices don't seem to be giving me much help.

Sorry, can't help but whine sometimes. I'm about to start the raglan decreases on the front of Big Sack, but I don't know if that will happen tonight.

It's been a very strange week, for a variety of reasons. I think I need more structure in my life, or maybe not.

Randomness over.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are finishing up finals week, and then have spring break (well, of course, I don't have spring break, but you know what I mean), and then it is the Beginning Of The Quarter Registration Mayhem. I hope your week is calming down. Have a wonderful weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home