Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Lost and Scattered

Yes, I am an idiot. I walked away from my bag the other night, and when I realized and went back, it was gone. I know I've been sort of out of it lately, but I can not figure out how I did not notice that I didn't have my bag with me. I always have my bag with me.

The worst of it is, in addition to losing all sorts of things for which I had to make numerous phone calls, I also lost Sophie, bookbookbook, and my sock kit with the second sock of the second pair and all of my US 2 needles. Ebbie checked dumpsters in the vicinity, but came up empty.

I am bereft.

I am also really annoyed by the person who decided he or she could just take my possessions, rather than turning them in. I know this happens all the time, I just wish people were more honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home