Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

And She's Off!

I'm about to walk out the door a few times to load my stuff, then get on the road. I decided on the sock yarn stash and the mystery lace weight, though I don't know whether I'll actually start the FBS, but I'll have it at hand if I want to.
 
Also taking a couple of manuscripts to possibly poke at from time to time.
 
Don't know how much access I'll have while I'm at Kripalu, but I'll see what I can do, and tell all when I get back if nothing else.
 
Happy Hallowe'en and Thanksgiving to all who observe.
 
Enjoy. 

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Bookish Wendy said...

Faith,

I am so happy you introduced yourself. It was truly a pleasure meeting you in person!

Best,
Wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home