Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Back and Mobile

Hello out there, surprised to see me? Yeah, me too, sort of. I decided I hadn't spent enough money at Rhinebeck yesterday, so I went and got a laptop today. It wasn't quite as spur of the moment as that, really, I think.

I have been sporadically using a very slow community computer since I arrived at Kripalu twelve days ago and I just couldn't take it anymore. I know I'm supposed to be here to take stock of my life a little, but not being able to do some of my normal activities wasn't helping my frustration level, so I took the plunge, and here I am.

This is going to be short because I have to get to dinner and do some other odds and ends, but now I know I'll be able to check in here periodically over the next month-and-a-half, and that makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home