Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My First Cat

Widget
2001 - 2005
It took me forever to get this uploaded, not only in terms of time after his death and this post, but also just today, with the scanning and saving and uploading that wouldn't, and the re-saving...

But there he is, Widget, my buddy cat. I miss him terribly. I thought I had taken tons of photos of him, but I didn't have as many as I thought I did, and only a few that I was really happy with.

Ebbie is starting to talk about going to the
Humane League to find a new kitten. "Not to replace Widget, but because we have space for another now and there are so many that need homes."

I know that, logically, this makes sense. I don't know if I'm ready to have another little furry critter to get attached to so soon after losing this one. Does this make me selfish?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home