Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Aaaahhhhh......

The week, she is at an end. Have I mentioned how much I love coming home to my own place and spending an evening on my own? Even though I still have stuff to unpack and put away, I am feeling settled in in more important ways, and it feels really good, especially at the end of this week.

I have passed the sleeve division point and am nearing the end of my first skein of yarn. If I weren't getting so tired, I'd be tempted to stay up and try to get to skein two tonight.

Helping at the homestead tomorrow early afternoon, then going to the Senior Show at my former workplace closer to evening. I was there for most of this class's college career, and I still feel a connection there, not to mention that some decent talent finds its way out those doors.

Happy knitting and happy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home