Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

All Sewn Up

All the pieces of Klaralund are sewn together. It fits, but I had gauge issues (after the fact?), and possibly seaming issues, so the neckline isn't a true V-neck in front or back. I need to weave the ends in and see if I can live with it as is, or if I need to take corrective measures. Oh, and I may need to cuff the sleeves, because my arms are sort of short...

Still no work, I'll check in again tomorrow, but I think that's why I have a stiff neck, that and the seaming with silk garden.

Okay, this is rambly and disjointed, but at least it's a post, right?

Once I get my ends taken care of, I'll take some photos of Klaralund and see what y'all think of what I've come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home