Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Couple Weeks Shy of a Year

Remember last year when I did this? Well, I fell again today. Not down any stairs, but I was wearing heels (which I've gotten fairly good in -- not Sarah Jessica Parker good, but not generally teetery and...well, anyway...) and I somehow managed to twist my left foot, lose my balance, and go down on the sidewalk on the way to my car this morning. I scraped my right knee and had to find bandaids as soon as I got to work. Yeah, fun.

I limped around okay at work, but I have to say that it really sort of hurts right now. I'm hoping it feels better in the morning, because otherwise I'm going to have a heck of a time getting downstairs to go to work.

On the knitting front, I'm doing dishcloths and a random number log cabin with leftover dishcloth yarn. I've done four slipstitch ones and tonight started this "garterlac" one. Maybe someday I'll put new batteries in my camera and take some photos, but I'm not making any promises.

Hope all is well.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please take care of yourself and be careful in those heels. Death traps for sure.

Hope to see you at SnB soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home