Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Slightly Better

Not so much on the edge at this very second, but have a public speaking engagement in the morning, so one never can tell.

I finished my latest dishcloth, and if I ever buy batteries again, I'll show it to you. Cast on for a potential kneesock, but haven't gotten much further than that yet (had to pick up a cast on stitch within the first half of the first row).

Spent part of the weekend helping to grout tiles at my parents' place; I'm not particularly good at it, but not terrible either, it turns out.

So, yes, slightly better, but the jury's still out about the whole (un-pc) nervous breakdown thing.

Hope all of our weeks are better than the last one was.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Hi Faith...I am glad to know a fellow grouter! Hugs, and we miss seeing you...
Theresa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home