Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Letters

I have written two letters in the past two days. I would love to be a great letter writer, but I'm not. I'm not even very good at email. I used to write letters periodically to friends in other parts of the country or the world, but I've gotten out of the habit, which is a shame. Part of my problem is that I spend way too much time thinking about writing letters, rather than actually sitting down and writing them. I have two or three more I want to write very soon, I hope I do, rather than just letting the matter drop.

I have work for the next week, starting tomorrow, so this evening is minor anxiety. I've gotten a lot better about the pre-job anxiety since I've been temping, but there's always a little bit, new people, new responsibilities...and an introverted personality.

I'm not going to go to the knit day at The Mannings this year, because I need to help my parents work on their renovation project. I'm feeling guilty because I haven't spent as much time on it as I could/should be. So, everyone who is going, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home