Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Where the Kneesock Is



I love this sock. I don't know why I didn't do an action shot, maybe next time.

I've been doing house stuff this weekend, so it hasn't grown at all since the photo was taken yesterday. I'll work on it again tomorrow at lunch, and probably after work as well.

Things have been sort of crazy work-wise, so that when I get home, I tend to just want to stare into space. I keep meaning to post, but the staring into space just seems to be much more important, how sad is that?

Hope everyone is doing well.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Ooo-- pretty colors!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger carrie said...

where'd ya go? i'd like to see the end of this sock!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home