Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Aaaahhhhh......I Needed This

I slept in today, then stayed in bed and read for a while. I still took a walk -- went to market for a few things, had lunch, visited with a few people, then came home and watched a movie. I didn't knit at all or block the scarf. I will, but I'm still really tired.

I think I've been running on adrenaline for the past few days, and today I finally crashed. I go back to work tomorrow, but as far as I know, I shouldn't be working this weekend, so I'll be able to catch up then.

In the meantime, I'm going to bed early-ish again tonight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you have today to recover and hope you enjoy it to the fullest. Get back to your knitting and maybe you can make it to SnB again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home