Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What a 14 Hour Day Deprives Me Of

(WARNING: I am going to whine now. I know many of you work long days regularly, I do not, especially not without lunch, and mostly without dinner.)

  1. Lunch
  2. Most of dinner before 11 pm
  3. Knitting
  4. Walking
  5. Talking to my parents -- I decided not to return their 6 pm phone call at 10:50 pm
  6. T-pins -- it's after Christmas, regular retail isn't open past 9 around here now
  7. Blocking Branching Out -- see #6
  8. Sleep -- I am exhausted, yet need to wind down before actually going to bed
  9. Reading

I'm sure there's a #10, but I don't know what it is right now. And the best thing, I'll probably have another day just like it tomorrow, because the progress we made toward Friday's deadline was glacial, at best.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home