Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

64 F, 9:30 am, January, Pennsylvania

If that isn't an argument for global warming, I don't know what is.

I walked to market and to work ( 4 miles total today) and was very warm in a long-sleeved shirt and jeans. It's January!!

Anyway, still up against the deadline, spent six hours at work today, need to go in again tomorrow. By Tuesday it'll be over, one way or the other. I really love the work when I'm doing it, but I'm exhausted and not sleeping because I'm worried about what still needs to be done. This is what I get for being responsible.

I STILL need to block the scarf, poor mom. She will get it eventually, I swear! And you'll get photos eventually too.

ETA: Has anyone noticed that all of the posts on my front page are actually consecutive dates? Cool, huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home