Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tired

Today wasn't as long as yesterday, but yesterday has caught up with me, so I'm still not getting much accomplished.

I did get to get T-pins, but don't have the energy to actually do any blocking. Of course, that means that my mom will get her scarf a little late (her birthday is tomorrow), but I told her and she's okay with it. I'll block it this weekend.

No walking either, except from one building to another, which is a bit of a hike, but not quite enough to bother measuring. I'll be able to start walking to work again next week, because my hours will get back to normal.

I believe it's almost time for bed. No, I don't usually go to bed quite this early, but it seems appropriate, somehow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home