Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Nano Day 15 -- 1676

I almost didn't bother breaking the minimum today, I did just over a thousand this afternoon, then came home and spent most of the evening knitting. At some point I realized that if I did the minimum, I'd also break 30k, so I figured I might as well. Running total is 30,083.

I'm still apathetic about my story, but I got into it a little more today, so there is still hope.

What am I knitting? Something for my arriving-any-day-now niecernephew in England. My parents are going in less than a week, so I need to have it done, and I haven't worked on it in ages. My entire immediate biological family will be in England for ten days, without me. I didn't think it would bother me, I knew I couldn't go, but guess what, it does. My brain keeps having the "It's no fair!!!" tantrum, and that's not doing anyone any good.

I went and saw Love Actually today, it was better than I expected it to be. If you need a romantic comedy pick-me-up, this'll do the trick.

I read a three rune spread this afternoon. Guess what? I'm still trying to figure out what I should be doing with my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home