Syndactyl Salutations

Thoughts on writing, knitting, and the world around me.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Warm...Palms

No, seriously. My new fingerless mitts are very warm and cozy, but wearing them to scrape my windshield when the temperature was in the teens wasn't the most effective demonstration of their abilities.

That's pretty much all I have to say, except: Does anyone know of an effective way to get a 34-year-old (me) to sleep through the night? I'm feeling like I'm worse than a newborn here. I don't have much of a problem falling asleep initially, but staying that way just doesn't happen. I look at the clock every couple of hours between the time I go to bed and the time my alarm goes off. I'm considering Tylenol PM tonight, but I'm a little leery of taking stuff like that.

'Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home